Arena League Rules.
- Try to win when you’re in the game!
- If the Streak is above 25+, the bot removes players who lose to the streak holder. Rejoining is allowed but, please be considerate if others are wanting a chance.
- If you are disconnected from the arena the streak is reset. (This is to curtail purposeful disconnects, streak loss do to bot malfunction may be reset).
- Streak holder cannot change characters.
- Do not block other league members just to avoid them in my arenas.
- Do not impersonate other players.
- DO NOT use the spectator stands.
- Don’t force close or rage quit out of the game before the match has returned to the lobby.
- If you are on a streak and the arena has been empty or invalid for multiple matches, Ping a mod in chat or discord and we can move the streak to another arena.
What is this Stream?A 24/7 automated smash arena community. Whether you are here just for practice, chat, or to work on your competitive smash game. All are welcome!
We also have a leader board where players compete for a cut of the season prize pool. Last season’s prize pool payed out over 750$ to the top players! Just by playing you are added to the League!
What are all these numbers on screen?Those are network stats. The bots can monitor the game/network traffic and will take action if they detected some one lagging. A few “F’s” over the course of a game is more than normal, but multiple flags in quick succession is always bad.
What are season points or how do I gain season points (SP+)?SP+ is what we base the season leader board on and is the most important stat. SP+ is earned each time you get a win. The amount of SP+ gained is calculated by comparing your rating to the rating of the player you defeated, then multiplied by the streak modifier.
Bonus SP+ can be gained by taking down large streaks or playing characters from the Series/Group bonus.
What do my stats in chat mean ?Stat look ups give the following info. You can also check out your stats in greater detail by joining/using the Discord.
What is a Bonus League + boost?If you get a win on a character from the currently active group you will get a 20% increase to SP+ for that match.
As well, all games that are eligible for this bonus go towards a side bonus side leader board where you can compete for smaller prizes each week! More can be found here.
Why do I only see 3 Arenas on screen but 5 are listed?The bot will change the positions of the arenas on screen to show the top 3 streaks, the top screen being the highest streak. This lets us keep screen space for Mabel and On-Screen chat.
How do I check my stats or what commands can I use?By typing !stats playername the chat. A small command list can be found HERE.
Sablebot keeps saying my game was invalid, why?If the loser of the last game is detected in the current game it will not be valid. This prevents people getting points from the same person back to back.
Something went wrong with Sablebot! What do I do? (i.e gave me incorrect points or the arena isn’t running right)Don’t worry and keep playing. Stat adjustments, like most issues, only take a moment to fix! Ping me or a moderator in the Nerf_0 Discord. The Channel #arena-updates is the best channel to report bot slip ups.
Join the Discord here. https://discord.gg/H2FPJae
My Match is Very Laggy! Can you help?Freezing and stuttering:
Yes! Sablebot monitors the network traffic to each switch! If it detects one player is dropping too many packets it will automatically remove them!
Maybe, that is a hard one, input delay can be caused by location and it not quite fair to punish a person just because they live far away from you. If its ruining the experience for the majority of players we will intervene.
If the majority of the games you play are laggy its you. Some times all you need is to reboot your modem/router.